The ATI FirePro2460 PCI Express x16 is a 4 display video card designed with the financial and corporate marketplaces in mind. This 4 display video card provides support for up to 4 independent high resolution displays in a single graphics solution.
Featuring AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology, the ATI FirePro™ 2460 provides support for up to 4 high resolution displays and 16 megapixels of display data. This powerful video card allows the busiest of multi monitor users to have enough display real estate to manage all of their needs.
Maximum Flexibility, Compact Design
The FirePro series of professional 2D graphics cards boasts an innovative low profile design which means it will fit into both low profile and full height systems.
The Catalyst Control Center software is loaded with many advanced display options to ensure that you get the most out of your multi-monitor displays.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Helps you get more things done. Allows you to physically and simultaneously display and view multiple documents or applications for efficient discussion and collaboration.
Flexible Output Configurations
Capable of driving multiple ultra high resolution monitors for a massive amount of screen space.
Unified Driver Architecture
Simplifies maintenance and system administration.
Optimal cooling solution for higher reliability and stability.
Low Profile Design
Allows installation in the smallest form factors, notebook docking stations, or full height systems.
512 MB on-board Graphics Memory
High performance for graphics intensive applications.
Low Power Consumption.
Use in smaller, more energy efficient systems. Low heat and low power consumption for a long life cycle product.
- Quad Display Port or Quad DVI connections.
- Four Mini Display Port to single-link DVI adapter cables are included with this video card.
- 4x Mini Display Port (MDP) or DVI outputs to drive up to four displays or projectors.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 on DVI at 60Hz
- Maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 on Display Port at 60Hz . Display port cables not included.
- 512MB DDR3 graphics memory
- Average power consumption <13W
- PCIe x16 2.1 bus interface
- Full height / half-length form factor
- OpenGL 4.1 and DirectX® 11 support
- One available PCIe x16 lane.
- 1-4 monitors with DVI or Display Port connections.
- Minimum 1G system memory
- Internet access for software installation
- 350 watt or higher power supply.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Linux (Any in 32-bit or 64-bit)
- No Windows XP drivers for this card. If you have Windows XP and need a 4 port video card see the FirePro 2450 instead..
Monitors should all be the same make and model for best results. At the very least, monitors must be paired with the same exact make, model and resolution on ports 1/2 & 3/4. However they can be different monitors on each pair.
For example, you can have two of the same exact Samsung monitors on ports 1&2 and have two of the exact same Viewsonics on port 3&4 etc. The key is that they are paired together with the same make and model. If you have ALL the same exact monitors you have nothing to worry about.
If you do not meet this requirement, or have questions give us a call now at 800.346.0732. We will be happy to help you.
Warranty and Support
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty directly from AMD.
- For repair/replacement, existing video must be shipped to AMD prior to replacement being sent.
- For advanced replacement option, customer may provide a credit card hold. Once existing video card is received, a credit will be issued.
- Direct toll free phone and email access to AMD workstation technical support team
Cables and Adapters
The FirePro 2460 card has 4 x native mini Display Port (MDP) connections. 4 x mini DisplayPort to DVI adapters are included with this card. There are two options to connect to this card, DVI and DisplayPort. This is strictly a digital video card, no support for older VGA (analog) connections.
Connecting Using DVI:
- If you have DVI monitors, you are ready to connect. 4x mini DisplayPort to DVI adapters are included as shown in the picture. These adapters are about 8" long, mini DisplayPort on one end, DVI on the other. They connect to your regular DVI monitor cables to the end of these adapters.
- For best graphics performance on DVI, use Dual Link DVI video cables to connect to your monitors.
Connecting Using DisplayPort:
- When connecting directly to DisplayPort, the adapters mentioned above are not used.
- You may also connect directly to the 4x Mini DislayPorts on the video card. (DisplayPort monitors and DisplayPort cables required to use DisplayPort sold separately)
- Long mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cables would connect directly from the 4 x mini DisplayPorts on the card, then out to your DisplayPort monitor. These are long cables, not the small adapters mentioned above.
- DisplayPort monitors would also be required if connecting to DisplayPort.
- DisplayPort monitors and 10' MDP to DP cables if needed, are sold separately. You can purchase everything you need, the video card, cables and/or monitors all on the main video card page here.
- Contact us if you have any questions.
- Installation takes less than 15 minutes even for a novice
- All other video cards must be removed from the system prior to installing this video card.
- Install the video card into the first available PCIe x16 slot on your motherboard with one cable connected in the first port.
- Upon initial boot you will have basic video until the video card drivers are installed.
- Install the video card drivers from the CD or download the latest from AMD website.
- Reboot and connect remaining cables and monitors.
- Adjust Windows screen resolution settings accordingly.
If you need assistance the ATI FirePro Support Team is at
the ready to assist. If
you need help deciding on a video card prior to purchase, call us now at 800.346.0732.
Made in the USA