The ATI FirePro2460 PCI Express x16 is a 4 display video card designed with the financial and corporate marketplaces in mind. This 4 display video card provides support for up to 4 independant high resolution displays in a single graphics solution.
Featuring AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology, the ATI FirePro™ 2460 provides support for up to 4 high resolution displays and 16 megapixels of display data. This powerful video card allows the busiest of multi monitor users to have enough display real estate to manage all of their needs.
Maximum Flexibility, Compact Design
The FirePro series of professional 2D graphics cards boasts an innovative low profile design which means it will fit into both low profile and full height systems.
The Catalyst Control Center software is loaded with many advanced display options to ensure that you get the most out of your multi-monitor displays.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Helps you get more things done. Allows you to physically and simultaneously display and view multiple documents or applications for efficient discussion and collaboration.
Flexible Output Configurations
Capable of driving multiple ultra high resolution monitors for a massive amount of screen space.
Unified Driver Architecture
Simplifies maintenance and system administration.
Optimal cooling solution for higher reliability and stability.
Low Profile Design
Allows installation in the smallest form factors, notebook docking stations, or full height systems.
512 MB on-board Graphics Memory
High performance for graphics intensive applications.
Low Power Consumption.
Use in smaller, more energy efficient systems. Low heat and low power consumption for a long lifecycle product.
- Quad Display Port or Quad DVI connections.
- Four Mini Display Port to single-link DVI adapter cables are included with this video card.
- 4x Mini Display Port (MDP) or DVI outputs to drive up to four displays or projectors.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 on DVI at 60Hz
- Maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 on Display Port at 60Hz . Display port cables not included.
- 512MB DDR3 graphics memory
- Average power consumption <13W
- PCIe x16 2.1 bus interface
- Full height / half-length form factor
- OpenGL 4.1 and DirectX® 11 support
- One available PCIe x16 lane.
- 1-4 monitors with DVI or Display Port connections.
- Minimum 1G system memory
- Internet access for software installation
- 350 watt or higher power supply.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows 8, Vista®, or Linux® (32-bit or 64-bit).
- No Windows XP drivers for this card. If you have Windows XP and need a 4 port video card see the FirePro 2450 instead..
Monitors should all be the same make and model for best results. At the very least, monitors must be paired with the same exact make, model and resolution on ports 1/2 & 3/4. However they can be different monitors on each pair.
For example, you can have two of the same exact Samsung monitors on ports 1&2 and have two of the exact same Viewsonics on port 3&4 etc. The key is that they are paired together with the same make and model. If you have ALL the same exact monitors you have nothing to worry about.
If you do not meet this requirement, or have questions give us a call now at 800.346.0732. We will be happy to help you.
Warranty and Support
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty directly from AMD.
- Direct toll free phone and email access to AMD workstation technical support team
Cables and Adapters
The FirePro 2460 card has 4 x native mini Display Port (MDP) connections shown left. 4 x mini display port to DVI adapter cables are included with this card. These adapter cables are about 8" long and connect to your regular DVI monitor cables. For best overall graphics performance use Dual Link DVI video cables to connect to your monitors.
This is strictly a digital video card, no support for older VGA (analog) connections.
Optional Connections: You may also connect directly to the 4x MDP connections on the video card. (MDP to DVI or MDP to HDMI cables and appropriate monitors would be required, they are not included). Contact us if you have any questions.
- Installation takes less than 15 minutes even for a novice
- All other video cards must be removed from the system prior to installing this video card.
- Install the video card into the first available PCIe x16 slot on your motherboard with one cable connected in the first port.
- Upon initial boot you will have basic video until the video card drivers are installed.
- Install the video card drivers from the CD or download the latest from AMD website.
- Reboot and connect remaing cables and monitors.
- Adjust Windows screen resolution settings accordingly.
If you need assistance the ATI FirePro Support Team is at
the ready to assist. If
you need help deciding on a video card prior to purchase, call us now at 800.346.0732.
Made in the USA